Thursday, April 9, 2020

First Day of Filming

So today was my first day of shooting for the film we have still not figured out a name for. My friend Irina was able to come over so she helped me a little bit with filming and also is going to be briefly appearing in the film. I was really excited going into it knowing I had my new and improved camera setup!

Today I filmed the beginning shots where the credits will be rolling. I used my zoom lens to take videos of the many pictures frames in my house. I'm hoping to use this to open the movie up in order to foreshadow the importance of photographs in the storyline. (Here is an example)

Next, I moved onto the daunting task of filming with my family. I filmed a large dialogue scene with them in the kitchen and then moved to the master bedroom where my parents had a scene of their own. Based on just my initial thoughts, my family did an okay job with the acting, so I am really gonna have to do some good work with regards to editing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ct0SX8KJsH3UnB40P918_kil9c3ZNjit/view?usp=sharing