Friday, April 10, 2020

Progress on smaller components

Since I was finally able to shoot, I quickly sent Raul some cool screengrabs and photos relating to the film so that he can get to work on the website and the postcard ad. We have about nine days to submit our complete project so its important Raul has the time he needs to really make something cohesive and professional.

Here are some of the photos I sent over:






Since I have a lot of work to do with editing, I'm giving Raul total control over the art direction for the postcard and the website. For more images to be put on the website, I will be soon sending Raul numerous screengrabs to be displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ct0SX8KJsH3UnB40P918_kil9c3ZNjit/view?usp=sharing