Since I was finally able to shoot, I quickly sent Raul some cool screengrabs and photos relating to the film so that he can get to work on the website and the postcard ad. We have about nine days to submit our complete project so its important Raul has the time he needs to really make something cohesive and professional.
Here are some of the photos I sent over:
Since I have a lot of work to do with editing, I'm giving Raul total control over the art direction for the postcard and the website. For more images to be put on the website, I will be soon sending Raul numerous screengrabs to be displayed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR
Here is my Creative Critical Reflection!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ct0SX8KJsH3UnB40P918_kil9c3ZNjit/view?usp=sharing
-
Here is my Creative Critical Reflection!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ct0SX8KJsH3UnB40P918_kil9c3ZNjit/view?usp=sharing
-
1. Drama 2. Genre Conventions (Content) More often than not, drama films tend to be realistic pieces. They often use real life character...
-
Although Raul and I have not yet completely agreed on all details of a specific plot line, we have reached common ground on the general sett...




No comments:
Post a Comment