Sunday, April 5, 2020

Screen Play... sorta

So I know I need to map out what is going to be filmed and overall details of the plot, but I don't really feel like making another screenplay. I just need something quick and easy to look through on the day of filming to give me some sort of guidance. So I'm gonna do that here...

Scene 1 (opening credits)
- close-ups shots of family photos
Scene 2 (MC room)
-Establish the main character
-Close-up of calendar establishing the year
-Gets called in by Dad to the kitchen
Scene 3 (Kitchen)
- Father reads notice from the government to family
Scene 4 (Parent's Room)
-Initial reactions
-Father plans on hiding some important things in a lockbox
Scene 5 (Kitchen)
-An alarm starts going off, loudspeaker starts playing instructing that any attempts to lock away any materials will result in immediate arrest.
-The family is frightened by the invasion of privacy and begin freaking out
Scene 6 (Numerous locations)
-Montage of family erasing all traces of themselves (throwing stuff away)
-Scene in slow motion
-Soundtrack playing in the background
Scene 7 (Living room)
-Next morning
-Whole family sitting in the living room waiting nervously for the inspection
Scene 8 (Front Door)
-A single inspection worker comes to the door
-Door closes behind the worker showing the front house
-The camera slowly drags away from the house as you can hear the conversation of the inspection worker and the father.
-A gasp is heard and you can hear the agent call for reinforcements.

For right now, this is all I really need to get to filming, I feel like I have a clear picture in my head of what I am going for. For filming dates, I need to consult with my family the best times for them but I know for a fact filming needs to be done by Friday, April 10. Nine days will be plenty for editing, wrapping up their smaller components, and of course recording and editing the CCR... I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ct0SX8KJsH3UnB40P918_kil9c3ZNjit/view?usp=sharing