Saturday, April 11, 2020

Editing Begins

This is the part of the process where I am the most excited for. I know I'm not the best at cinematography, and I know the acting was a little troubling looking back on that first day of filming. Based on that, I'm really going to have to do my best to make this look like something that wasn't just thrown together by a family who has no idea what to do when it comes to standing in front of a camera.

Going to import all of my footage onto my computer, I realized that I had zero storage to store the nearly 6 gigabytes of footage I took onto my laptop's hard drive. So I went on a little quarantine road trip to Walgreens to get myself an external hard drive.
Little to my surprise, Walgreens did not sell external hard drives so I just bought this pretty hefty SanDisk flash drive that can store 32 Gigabytes, which is the perfect amount of storage I need to comfortably get this project done.

As seen from the screenshot above I am pretty much trying to organize all the footage and sort of quickly get the spine of the storyline on the timeline. For right now, I have just enough footage but I have noticed there are some holes in the plot that might need some refilming. So my next steps are to continue editing and tighten everything up before I make the determination that I need to film additional footage.










No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ct0SX8KJsH3UnB40P918_kil9c3ZNjit/view?usp=sharing