Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Another Mission Failed

So after a brief period of procrastination, I decided to try for the daunting task that I knew I had to do: look for the old home videos of me as a kid. I could have sworn I remember watching tapes like these in the past so I just assumed my parents kept them in the garage. So with my Mom's help (sorta), we whipped out a ladder and began looking through numerous storage boxes in my garage.
(Here's a photo for reference...)

Five minutes in, my Mom was already gasping over her old high school photos so I guess I was on my own. 
(Here's another photo for reference lol...)



So after an hour of looking through all of our old CD's and picture boxes, I came to the conclusion that we no longer have any of our old videos. So yeah, that is pretty much it for this plot idea because the whole film is based around the use of old footage. I'm just happy Mrs. Stoklosa extended the due date because I am literally back to the drawing board. Wish me luck :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my Creative Critical Reflection!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ct0SX8KJsH3UnB40P918_kil9c3ZNjit/view?usp=sharing